Whether you want it or not, you will make mistakes throughout your life. The best thing you can do about that is to learn from them. Here is our selection of awesome quotes about learning from mistakes.
9 Awesome Quotes about Learning from Mistakes
1. ‘A man should never be ashamed to own he has been in the wrong, which is but saying… that he is wiser today than he was yesterday.’ – Alexander Pope
2. ‘Many times what we perceive as an error or failure is actually a gift. And eventually we find that lessons learned from that discouraging experience prove to be of great worth.’ – Richelle E. Goodrich
3. ‘You don’t learn to walk by following rules. You learn by doing, and by falling over.’ – Richard Branson
4. ‘If you live life long enough, you’ll make mistakes. But if you learn from them, you’ll be a better person. It’s how you handle adversity, not how it affects you. The main thing is never quit, never quit, never quit.’ – William Clinton
5. ‘I hope that in this year to come, you make mistakes. Because if you are making mistakes, then you are making new things, trying new things, learning, living, pushing yourself, changing your world. You’re doing things you’ve never done before, and more importantly, you’re doing something.’ – Neil Gaiman
6. ‘You must learn from the mistakes of others. You can’t possibly live long enough to make them all yourself.’ – Samuel Levenson
7. ‘There are no mistakes. The events we bring upon ourselves, no matter how unpleasant, are necessary in order to learn what we need to learn; whatever steps we take, they’re necessary to reach the places we’ve chosen to go.’ – Richard Bach
8. ‘Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your ‘mistakes’ for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way. Unless it’s a fatal mistake, which, at least, others can learn from.’ – AI Franken
9. ‘As you begin to take action toward the fulfillment of your goals and dreams, you must realize that not every action will be perfect. Not every action will produce the desired result. Not every action will work. Making mistakes, getting it almost right, and experimenting to see what happens are all part of the process of eventually getting it right.’ – Jack Canfield
The bottom line is, not only will mistakes happen, but you realize you are going to make them. It is a huge part of the learning process.
Image source: 1