What makes you feel better when you struggle with low self-confidence and self-belief? For instance, have you ever considered taking a look at some inspiring words coming from influential people? This will provide you with some perspective, since it will make you realize that even the most successful people can struggle with this issue. Moreover, it is always great to remind yourself how strong and capable you actually are. Consequently, we decided to provide you with 8 such believe in yourself quotes that you should remember. Let’s have a look!
Believe in Yourself Quotes from Influential People
1. Don’t wait until everything is just right. It will never be perfect. There will always be challenges, obstacles, and less than perfect conditions. So what? Get started now. With each step you take, you will grow stronger and stronger, more and more skilled, more and more self-confident, and more and more successful. – Mark Victor Hansen
2. Low self-confidence isn’t a life sentence. Self-confidence can be learned, practiced, and mastered–just like any other skill. Once you master it, everything in your life will change for the better. – Barrie Davenport
3. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, “Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?” Actually, who are you not to be? – Marianne Williamson
4. I think that the power is the principle. The principle of moving forward, as though you have the confidence to move forward, eventually gives you confidence when you look back and see what you’ve done. – Robert Downey Jr.
5. We avoid the things that we’re afraid of because we think there will be dire consequences if we confront them. But the truly dire consequences in our lives come from avoiding things that we need to learn about or discover. – Shakti Gawain
6. You are in charge of your feelings, beliefs, and actions. And you teach others how to behave toward you. While you cannot change other people, you can influence them through your own behaviors and actions. By being a living role model of what you want to receive from others, you create more of what you want in your life. – Eric Allenbaugh
7. Passion is the overwhelming feeling, the burning desire, the drive that ultimately creates change. It is the total belief in yourself and your abilities that nothing can stop you. – Diane Matyas
8. Don’t feed your mind with negative thoughts. If you do, you will come to believe them. The secret to self-confidence is to feed your mind with positive thoughts, and surround yourself with people who give you positive support! – Catherine Pulsifer
Finally, we hope these 8 believe in yourself quotes have helped you get some perspective and realize you are worthy of your own respect and love. Furthermore, you can go through any difficult situation life throws at you if you keep an open mind and have a positive attitude.
Image Source: here.